[.net] How to scroll 2 textBoxes at the same time?

Started by
1 comment, last by chrisliando 16 years, 2 months ago
Hi I have two textBoxes. I want to make if I scroll one of the textBox, the other will also scrolled Horizontally or Vertically. So it is synchronized scrolling. And if I have functions to implement the synchronize scrolling, where should I call them from? I mean from what event I should call the functions since the textBox doesn't have events related to scrolling. I cannot change my textBoxes to richTextBox because I only have little time.. So I must keep using regular textBox. Does anyone have the solution in C# / Visual C++? Thank you very much.
Advertisement
Quoth Machaira in one of your other numerous threads:

Quote:
You need to at least try to do something yourself instead of just posting multiple questions about the same thing and expecting people to do it for you.

I know you're saying you've tried on your own already, but have you really read the documentation? The docs for the .net framework, and winforms in specific, are quite extensive. The answers you need are found in the reference for the Textbox class (as I already told you in another thread).
You mean the method TextBox.WndProc? I have read it but I don't have any idea how to use it and where I should put the functions if textBox doesn't have events that checks if the V / H scrollbar has been moved..

Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement