Need logo help

Started by
3 comments, last by LowPolyArt 16 years ago
Ok well I'm no artist so I was wondering if there was anyone that was good with photoshop that co.uld help make me a logo. I can give more details if you are interested through a pm. Let me know if you are interested in helping me, just reply and ill pm you.
Advertisement
You could possibly post the details here, that way passerby's may have a better chance of getting interested in helping.
-------------------------Only a fool claims himself an expert
Well the Logo is not a gaming logo. I have searched everywhere and noone could make a logo for me so I've always posted on here for gaming issues and saw that people make some badass logos. Its a fight gear I've been trying to get started. Slaughter House is the name of the fight wear I want to bring out. I saw people in here are good with graphics and thought maybe someone could help me out.
if this is a professional logo you are planning to advertise with, the artist should get money out of it. like royalties or something... people might think youre gonna steal their work for yourself. im pretty good with 2d art. pm me
ever since i was 5, i have always loved the marriage between image and music.
I offer logo design for around £40/$80 a logo, that would get you a black and white, and colour version of the logo in a large resolution, if your interested in my services please email me
lowpolyart@googlemail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement