Having upload problems?

Started by
14 comments, last by superpig 16 years ago
Well I got several different error and all my knowledge about browser, server, client, ftp and stuff is so little, that I thought it could be crucial.
Advertisement
Hmmm, its half past ten now. Only one and a half hour to go and I'm not able to upload my packages. I'll go to bed now - have to work tomorrow. Well... Good luck to all those who were able to participate...

@Superpig, the links in this post are the latest versions. Please add those to the contest entries.
Hey. I have registered my entry, Space Ponies, but I am having trouble uploading my game. It's taking forever, and it's oly 8 mb. I tried uploading with satellite, but that didn't work. Now I'm trying with dial up, which is working better, but I still don't know if it will work or not. Tomorrow, however, I will be able to use high speed internet at an office. If it doesn't work tonight, just how leniant will you be, superpig?
I'm assuming good faith on the part of anyone who's registered and is clearly trying to get their entry in on time.

There was another technical problem - the webserver ran out of disk space (!) - but it's fixed now. I see at least three entries that still don't have submissions attached, so please give it a go...

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Hi Superpig,
Is there something I must know? Maybe a little advise on how to continue? Have you already downloaded the versions I posted in this thread? Shall I wait some more days until its possible to upload files bigger than 60MB? Quoting the Rules: "There is no size limit on entries, but please be reasonable." I know, 70 MB is much bigger, than most of the other contest entries - but I did not thought that it is too large, otherwise I would have ask you... maybe I was wrong.
Questioning
XDigital
Ack, sorry - yes, I've downloaded them, but I didn't upload them yet because I was going to rework the code slightly to let me attach both files to a single entry (instead of having separate Windows and Linux) entries. Sorry, I'll get them up there soon.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement