Did I miss something?

Started by
21 comments, last by cyansoft 15 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by Avatar God
Quote:Original post by OOBrad21
At this point, I'm waiting for any sort of feedback at all. I worked on this game with another individual that goes to the same school I do. I graduate in August, and it never crossed my mind this contest may not be judged before I leave for good so we can celebrate our hard work together.....

I'm very fond of the idea of creating a poll and having GD members vote, because peer evaluate is just as important to me as the official judging will be (albeit the lack of prizes :P). I hope this happens!
Which game was yours?

Pwnyz was the name of it. You did the 3d rpg Ponyland, no? I was really impressed by that entry
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Avatar God
At this point, I'm waiting for any sort of feedback at all. I worked on this game with another individual that goes to the same school I do. I graduate in August, and it never crossed my mind this contest may not be judged before I leave for good so we can celebrate our hard work together.....

I'm very fond of the idea of creating a poll and having GD members vote, because peer evaluate is just as important to me as the official judging will be (albeit the lack of prizes :P). I hope this happens!
Which game was yours?

Pwnyz was the name of it. You did the 3d rpg Ponyland, no? I was really impressed by that entry
Oh, awesome! I liked Pynyz a lot... but no, I didn't enter anything this year.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

I created Ponyland. I'm glad someone enjoyed it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement