MDI and Callbacks

Started by
0 comments, last by Kincaid 15 years, 8 months ago
Hello Ive made an MDI application. So 1 'main' frame, with a mdi-client window. Ive got it sofar that I can open multiple windows, and it works quite nice EXCEPT, I cant get the maximization to work right So, when I maximize a mdi client window, it shows maximized like it is supposed to except for the menu bit. The minimize/maximize buttons should appear in the menu. So i cant miinimize it after that. Any suggestions ??? Also, msdn says that the main callback procededure should return DefFrameProc instead of DefWindowProc. I return 0, which worked sofar, but with either of the above, the bit under the menu is displayed incorrectly (I should use DefFrameProc, but Im missing somethin...) Also, what should the main messageloop look like (i know the msdn example, but am still stuck) so in short, all is working except the maximization details, the menu-bit thanx
Advertisement
I got to the point were the only thing missing is the minimize/close buttons in the menu bar when and mdi client window is maximized
(so, after maximizing, i still cant minimize them at all due to lack of the option anywhere)

Is this done 'automatically' or should I create those buttons myself ??
(the menu-titles part works fine also. all the window-titles show up nicely in the sub menu)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement