Hello everybodyI am a new member of this Forum.Come in

Started by
1 comment, last by Cornstalks 15 years, 7 months ago
Hi..I am LonelyXMas from Hong Kong.. A Secondary School Student.. My English level is worse but I'm trying to improve. Can anyone tell me what this Forum is talkin' about?It seems talk about Writing games.. I know how to write some basic programming language using DEV_PASCAL. Actrually, I want to meet all you guys.. Can any one be friend with me..?
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by LonelyXMas
Can anyone tell me what this Forum is talkin' about?

Try google translation tools. At the bottom of the page, you'll see "Translate a web page" (or 翻译网页), where you can browse this forum, and google will translate for you as you browse.

Doesn't seem to work well when you try to log in, but you can just switch back to English to post.

Quote:Original post by LonelyXMas
It seems talk about Writing games.

That is correct.

[Edited by - _fastcall on September 20, 2008 11:22:08 AM]
Yes, this website is a community dedicated to anything that has to do with creating a game. If you are interested in creating games, this site will help you learn what you need to get a game up and running. As for your question asking for people to be friends with you... We're all pretty nice people so it's not like anyone is going to attack you or anything (and if they do, well then they're the exception).
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement