I wanna be the guy!

Started by
24 comments, last by TheUnbeliever 15 years, 3 months ago
Love the game, hate the bugs. That game is pure, positively unrefined masochism. I've actually introduced a few friends with addictive personalities to it before, as well, for the lulz. [smile]
Advertisement
that game is awesome
">lolz
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Hehe. That is one thing about this. Some of the youtube videos for this game are pretty hilarious.
If you like this I wholeheartedly recommend: Syoban Action Little easier to get through but I find that makes it better since you actually get to see all the bastardly ways it screws with you. And there are many.

Finished it and loved every second while swearing at it every second second.
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Is the creator ripping art from older games? I'm tired, but isn't the cannon/bullets exactly the same as in a few Mario games?
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Quote:Original post by Talroth
Is the creator ripping art from older games? I'm tired, but isn't the cannon/bullets exactly the same as in a few Mario games?

Yes. [smile]
The music is from games too. The sections are kind of themed as well.

There is a Zelda section, for example (also the 'intro' after the title is Zeldaish). It even has the room with the old man and the sword. Except, well, if you jump into the sword you die, and it says something like "YOU JUMPED INTO A SWORD YOU RETARD!"
Quote:Original post by curtmax_0
The music is from games too. The sections are kind of themed as well.

There is a Zelda section, for example (also the 'intro' after the title is Zeldaish). It even has the room with the old man and the sword. Except, well, if you jump into the sword you die, and it says something like "YOU JUMPED INTO A SWORD YOU RETARD!"

That level was genius. [lol]
Quote:Original post by LockePick
If you like this I wholeheartedly recommend: Syoban Action Little easier to get through but I find that makes it better since you actually get to see all the bastardly ways it screws with you. And there are many.

Finished it and loved every second while swearing at it every second second.

I just spent an hour trying to get that stupid scrotum-faced cat across a flagpole.

I am feeling much wrath.
I had to revert to this to make myself feel better. =(

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement