Its my birthday!

Started by
23 comments, last by Wan 14 years, 12 months ago
I'm now 24 years old. I cant believe I survived this long. I'be been: Shot twice Stabbed once Hit round the head with a traffic cone Fallen into an old Welsh mine shaft Broken the following limbs:
  • Left wrist (3 times)
  • Right ankle (hence my slight limp)
  • Nose
  • Upper Brow
  • Third rib
So, in honour of my 24 years of survival against the ods, I demand that everybody SHOW ME SOME CAT PICTURES!
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
Advertisement
I have to say I'm disappointed in our UK gd.net members. I thought we had a deal? Is that the best you could do - a few measly broken bones...

Happy birthday [grin]

In the meantime, have some caek!
Quote:Original post by rip-off
I have to say I'm disappointed in our UK gd.net members. I thought we had a deal? Is that the best you could do - a few measly broken bones...

Happy birthday [grin]

In the meantime, have some caek!

Well, you may have the advantage of occasional bombs exploding but I've always lived in boringly safe places. Thanks for the cat.

I'm already a little drunk and its only 4pm. In all probability ill fall down a man-hole or walk into a moving bus or something, then ill have something more interesting to report here, such as a severed spinal column or dislocated brain stem.
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
Quote:
... but I've always lived in boringly safe places.

I get that impression from your initial post alright

Yay!
Quote:Original post by Crazyfool

Yay!

Yeah, thats how I feel when people make a big fuss about it.
Well, happy birthday to you.
congrats on surviving one more year on this screwed up planet
-----OpenEndedAdventure.com - The Adventure that Anyone Can Edit.
Quote:Original post by speciesUnknown
Shot twice
Stabbed once
Hit round the head with a traffic cone
Fallen into an old Welsh mine shaft
Broken the following limbs:

• Left wrist (3 times)

• Right ankle (hence my slight limp)

• Nose

• Upper Brow

• Third rib

Cool! Why did that person shoot you twice? :)

Happy Birthday!

3 Kitties [WARNING: Body Paint Nudity]
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Happy birthday!

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

one from the icanhascheezburger site yesterday.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement