Its my birthday!

Started by
23 comments, last by Wan 14 years, 11 months ago
Well until we settled in Oxfordshire my family moved around a little, but we lived there for nearly 20 years - i moved to Leicester to study. Leicester is boringly safe, I've only been punched in the face 3 times in two years >_<

Miketacular - you Sir are constructed of genius and awsome, but I get the impression you dont believe all my stories... I would never lie on the internet!

Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
Advertisement
Since it's the day after:

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." - Gandalf
Quote:Original post by speciesUnknown
Miketacular - you Sir are constructed of genius and awsome, but I get the impression you dont believe all my stories... I would never lie on the internet!
Hehe... Nah, I believe them... I just don't know whether I should laugh because you got shot with a BB gun, or if I should laugh because you consider being shot with a BB gun as "being shot" [grin]
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Quote:Original post by MikeTacular
Hehe... Nah, I believe them... I just don't know whether I should laugh because you got shot with a BB gun, or if I should laugh because you consider being shot with a BB gun as "being shot" [grin]

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing. Surely being shot with a paintball gun is worse than a BB gun (pff..plastic). In which I've been shot hundreds of times.
Quote:Original post by speciesUnknown
Shot twice
Stabbed once
Hit round the head with a traffic cone
Fallen into an old Welsh mine shaft
Broken the following limbs:

• Left wrist (3 times)

• Right ankle (hence my slight limp)

• Nose

• Upper Brow

• Third rib

Oh, the joys of internet dating!