Book: "3D Game Engine Programming"

Started by
2 comments, last by Waterwalker 14 years, 10 months ago
Hello Everyone, Recently I have bought a "Game Engine Programming" and I have try to compile the last example in chapter 15 which is call "Pandoras Legacy" computer program. When the compiler finish it gives the following error: Linking... LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification libs/ZFXRenderer.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x20083D4 I have try the web site for textbook for the errors and download files that are broken in the cd-rom that came with the textbook.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by julioykaly
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
That's a warning, not an error. You can safely ignore this particular warning.
Quote:libs/ZFXRenderer.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x20083D4
That sounds like a disk error. Are you trying to compile the files from the CD-ROM or the hard drive?
Hi!,

No I am running it from the HD. Currently I have no idea how to go about in solving this problem.

That indeed sounds like one out of the two possible situations: Either your hard disk is full and it cannot write the compiled object and or lib files. Or the lib you are linking is indeed broken and you should recompile it.
------------------------------------I always enjoy being rated up by you ...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement