Vision Game Engine pricing

Started by
20 comments, last by hughiecoles 14 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by devmaster
Yann, I believe there is no country around the world where the owner of a company has not to pay anything for hist employees. I am not talking about salaries but I am talking about all the kinds of insurances (health , finances).

The owners of the company do not have to be employed to work for it. As swiftcoder said, it is quite common to have startups operate in this way, even for long times. In some countries you can claim unemployment benefits during part of the start phase of a new company. And most countries offer other help, such as free legal advice (drafting of your TOS, trademarks, patents), zero-interest loans, etc. When you eventually generate a (small) profit, there's usually a threshold below which this profit is tax-free.

Quote:
that's not so important at all. Everybody decides what best fits for himself.

Sure. But it's pretty obvious from this thread that you need to learn more about how all this stuff works before diving head-first into a larger project with a commercial game engine. Doing this without the required administrative knowledge can land you in big trouble. A lot of startup companies fail due to such issues.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by devmaster

While I don't know about Bulgaria, your statement is definitely incorrect for most (all ?) other European countries. You pay a one time set-up fee (which is roughly 100 Euro for an LLC-style company here in France, for example, if you do all documents yourself without a lawyer). You don't pay anything after that if you don't generate an income.

Yann, I believe there is no country around the world where the owner of a company has not to pay anything for hist employees. I am not talking about salaries but I am talking about all the kinds of insurances (health , finances).

That is absolutely not what you were getting at when you mentioned monthly fees pertaining to a business licence, because employees and inherent benefits have as much to do with a business licence as your rent overhead, which is zero.
--------------------------------------Not All Martyrs See Divinity, But At Least You Tried

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement