How should I do..with the linking problem

Started by
1 comment, last by cjlm007 14 years, 8 months ago
psp-gcc -I../../include -I. -Id:/ProgDatas/TOPOC_NGE2/TOPOC_pspdev/pspdev/psp/sd k/include -G0 -w -O2 -D_DEBUG_LOG -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=371 -L../../lib -L. -Ld:/ ProgDatas/TOPOC_NGE2/TOPOC_pspdev/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib -specs=d:/ProgDatas/TOPOC_N GE2/TOPOC_pspdev/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/prxspecs -Wl,-q,-Td:/ProgDatas/TOPOC_NGE2/TO POC_pspdev/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/linkfile.prx debug.o GraphicsData.o Graphics.o I nput.o log.o Text.o sprite.o publicSprite.o scenemap.o tile.o Person.o Skill.o S ound.o Equip.o Scene.o UIFrame.o AngelScriptBinder.o scriptstring.o scriptstring _utils.o scriptbuilder.o GameBinder.o d:/ProgDatas/TOPOC_NGE2/TOPOC_pspdev/pspde v/psp/sdk/lib/prxexports.o -lnge2 -lfreetype -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lg -lstdc++ -lps pmpeg -lpspaudiocodec -lpspaudio -lpsppower -lpspgum -lpspgu -lpsprtc -lm -L../ ../lib/ -langelscript -lpspdebug -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpspctrl -lpspsdk -lc -l pspnet -lpspnet_inet -lpspnet_apctl -lpspnet_resolver -lpsputility -lpspuser -lp spkernel -o ARPGMaker.elf AngelScriptBinder.o: In function `RPGMakerPortable::AngelScriptBinder::AngelScri ptBinder()': AngelScriptBinder.cpp:(.text+0xa60): undefined reference to `asCreateScriptEngin e(unsigned long)' AngelScriptBinder.o: In function `RPGMakerPortable::AngelScriptBinder::AngelScri ptBinder()': AngelScriptBinder.cpp:(.text+0xdb8): undefined reference to `asCreateScriptEngin e(unsigned long)' scriptstring.o: In function `RegisterScriptString(asIScriptEngine*)': scriptstring.cpp:(.text+0x2100): undefined reference to `asGetLibraryOptions()' scriptstring.o: In function `StringCharAt(unsigned int, CScriptString&)': scriptstring.cpp:(.text+0x2384): undefined reference to `asGetActiveContext()' scriptstring_utils.o: In function `StringSplit_Generic(asIScriptGeneric*)': scriptstring_utils.cpp:(.text+0xbe0): undefined reference to `asGetActiveContext ()' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [ARPGMaker.elf] Error 1 I do everything, but it can't work well now. Here is the errors. I have import the .a file well. T_T I'm mad now...........
Advertisement
For some reason the linker isn't linking with libangelscript.a as it should. Are you sure the linker is encountering the library? Try copying the library to the local directory and see if that works.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I have tried..but..
now I drop the anglescript's source codes to my local dir.
I deleted all the "extern "C""s and compile again, now it works...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement