BORLAND USERS PLZ HELP

Started by
8 comments, last by SAKIRA 22 years, 9 months ago
ANY ONE WHO USES BORLAND IF YOU HAVE AN INSTANT MESSANGER PZ HELP ME TO LINK MY DX SDK TO BLND C++ DROP ME AN EMAIL AT : SAKIRA10@HOTMAIL.COM IL BE ON MSN ALL DAY SAKIRA FOR ICQ PAUT NETERU 10 FOR AIM THX SAKIRA
Advertisement
Please turn that Caps-Lock off before you post. And sorry, I couldn''t help you .
Either use coff2omf to convert the lib files or implib to create a lib file from the dlls.
Keys to success: Ability, ambition and opportunity.
WHERRE CAN I GET THOSE TOOLS

THX FOR THE REPLY
SAKIRA
coff2omf doesn''t work use implib it''s in the bin directory of your borland installation.
K MILL TRY IT
AND BY THE WAY
KNOW ANY BORLAND SPECIFIC DX TUTORIALS???
Any C/C++ tutorial will work. And please turn off the CapsLock. It gets annoying.

Steve ''Sly'' Williams  Code Monkey  Krome Studios
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Borland already has DX libs in the /lib/psdk subdirectory of your installation... No need to use implib, unless you want to use DX8 specific stuff.
sup..I think I know what you are talking about..I had the same problem..you don''t have to do that much because it is simple..just make sure you search the Lib\PSDK..if you did not do it in your .cfg files you can do it manually..this is a example of how I did mine..

bcc32 -W C:\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ddraw.lib window.cpp

That is how you add the import .lib..you use #include in your source file to add the header..Hope that helps..PEACE!!
"For many are called,But few are chosen"...
Havnt had time to try cause i just had a daughter. Thx all ill let you know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement