Fully playable browser based prototype demo out now! - Mole

Started by
-1 comments, last by DesignerWatts 14 years, 6 months ago
G'day everyone. I'm proud to announce that we got a fully playable prototype demo for our in-development iPhone game "Mole" uploaded to the Muse-games immunity indie game competition. description of your image PLAY THE GAME HERE! Simply Scroll down to find the game titled "Mole" If you find you can't play the game. You'll just need to download this browser plug-in. What we have here is a very, very early demo of the currently in-development iPhone game we're working on. As it stands at the moment it's a big gem-mining sandbox. You can dig all the way down to the bottom of the map and back up again to try and get the highest score and rank. We focused our efforts on making a demo that demonstrates the visual style, player control and gameplay of what Mole has to offer. This is somewhat what Moles endgame will be like when the player has fully upgraded mining tools. The final version of the game will have a storyline, mining tool upgrades, an overall objective to reach, achievements to unlock and a few leader board made levels. I hope you guys enjoy the demo we've worked hard to get out to you all. If you have any feedback please contact me at designerwatts@hotmail.com Thank you Project Mole Made with Unity Designer and Artist - Chris Watts Additional design and Programming - Ben Britten description of your image

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement