How to use swap chain managed directX c#

Started by
22 comments, last by jpetrie 14 years ago
Quote:Original post by jpetrie
Quote:
how i can use a swap chain to render in multiple windows?

(2) This is what happens if you put exactly what you said into Google and hit "Search."

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Advertisement
Quote:
i cant because im running express

You can use DebugView to view the information that would be printed to the output window if you could have unmanaged debugging enabled.
this is so damn confusing!

Just someone tell me how to use a damn Swap Chain to make the device render to 2 windows
No.

That information is available, trivially, via a Google search that we have performed for you and linked. In case you missed it, I'll reiterate:

Quote:Original post by Washu
Quote:Original post by jpetrie
Quote:
how i can use a swap chain to render in multiple windows?

(2) This is what happens if you put exactly what you said into Google and hit "Search."

If you cannot read and understand that information, you are not going to be able to read and understand our explanations either.

You need to calm down, take a step back, and think for yourself. We still have no idea if your original problem has been solved (and thus no idea what it really was, although I have an idea) and how it may relate to what you want to do now. You're being far too spastic, giving up far too easily, and expecting far too much to be simply handed to you on a silver platter.

You need to do some research yourself and come back with an actual problem description that demonstrates what you have tried to solve the problem on your own. We've given you hints as to how you can start (Google), and if the search results for the linked query don't seem to help, perhaps trying modifying the search terms a little.

Read the "what have you tried" link, and also this one on asking smart questions. Armed with that knowledge, and Google, you should be able to come back here with far more useful information about a potential solution to your problem. Then we will be glad to help you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement