Need tuition for graphics programming

Started by
2 comments, last by adder_noir 13 years, 8 months ago
Hi, im searching where could I get tuition for graphics programming

If anyone could give their msn and try to help me, or if anyone could give me a place where I could have some tuition I would aprecciate it

Many thanks
Advertisement
Nobody is going to spend time tutoring you on graphics programming; you need to learn these things yourself. There are plenty of books, articles and tutorials online, and you can ask people for help on specific things (so long as you are polite).

Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
Work through the tutorials at cprogramming.com and NeHe.
Hi,

I too am a n00b but I've gotten far as writing my own mesh file and loading it and animating it (in a basic way). I might be able to give you *some* help probably not much. Hang around long enough you'll soon see how expert some/most people are on here. It's pretty breathtaking. We seem to be at a similar level tho. I found starting by learning DirectX helped me with both graphics and general C++. Pretty hard road to be honest all this stuff. I'm as far on as ordering a book about engine architecture now that's the next thing for me learning how to properly put it together.

After that (see you in 12 months!) I'll be looking at exporting local transform matrices & key frames from blender to get those poses loaded straight into my character's poses in DX9.

I've spent 100's of hours already on this probably way ovr a 1000 in only a few months. Bit like a full time job really. Pm me if you want mate but I'll only answer what I can be certain of. No good the blind trying to lead the blind!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement