Could you tell me suggestions for finding an artist and game designer?

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 13 years, 3 months ago
Hello mates!

I'd like to create a game for the iPhone (my third one) but in order to be success in the App Store your game must be very good, so I'd like to create a game with professionals (sharing profits, fifty-fifty).
Apart of writing a post in art and game design in this forum, do you have any other suggestions (or know any post) in order to find extremely good artirsts and game designers? (I'm a developer).

Thank you very much for your time and help.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Advertisement
We have a Help Wanted forum for just this sort of thing. Please read the mandatory posting template there.

As for finding professionals, well, since you are not offering wages you won't get professionals. But you can evaluate the applications of anyone who wants to join your project and try to only accept professional people.

Hello mates!

I'd like to create a game for the iPhone (my third one) but in order to be success in the App Store your game must be very good, so I'd like to create a game with professionals (sharing profits, fifty-fifty).
Apart of writing a post in art and game design in this forum, do you have any other suggestions (or know any post) in order to find extremely good artirsts and game designers? (I'm a developer).

Thank you very much for your time and help.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement