what sould i do if i want to become a effectER

Started by
1 comment, last by iGrfx 13 years, 2 months ago
I study graphic programming for a long time by myself,but not much more advance....unsure.gif
Actually, i was attracted by the effect and wanna master it.In the past days i read shaderX, realtime rendering....
and i really get not much progress, could you give me some advise or suggestion?
thank for lot!laugh.gif
Advertisement

I study graphic programming for a long time by myself,but not much more advance....unsure.gif
Actually, i was attracted by the effect and wanna master it.In the past days i read shaderX, realtime rendering....
and i really get not much progress, could you give me some advise or suggestion?
thank for lot!laugh.gif

Learn to program the preliminary stuff so that you understand what the books are saying. If need be learn the math represented in the books if thats what you struggle with and then attempt reading the books again.

[quote name='Baesky' timestamp='1298176270' post='4776559']
thank for lot!laugh.gif

Learn to program the preliminary stuff so that you understand what the books are saying. If need be learn the math represented in the books if thats what you struggle with and then attempt reading the books again.
[/quote]

thanks for your reply~rolleyes.gif
i think i need get in the math world~~~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement