What is humanity going to do about race?

Started by
24 comments, last by Promit 13 years ago

Multiculturalism is a lie, let’s face it. People tolerate each other but they do not fully integrate. But for some reason that’s all you see on American TV…everyone integrated and having a good time and where does that happen in real life except for the occasional uncle tom black guy w/ a group of whites or the occasional white female w/ a group of black males?

You want me to tell you the real reason for most of the social problems in the world? It’s RACE. Blacks people problems come from white people and also vice versa. But the problems of both races are different in that black people are oppressed by whites and whites are under pressure to keep their lead over everyone else. British went around the world murdering people, stealing land when it wasn’t willfully sold to them, selling dope, every criminal act you can think of to get WEALTH. That’s how Britain rose to power and now modern day whites want to talk about love, peace, and harmony and how we should all just get along. And also, I’m not saying there are not poor white people in the world because that’s a complete lie…but their problems most likely come from their own laziness and not their skin color.

So when are the race riots going to happen? It will ultimately take violence for the laws of power to change. That’s how power was gotten in the first place.

Discuss.

Advertisement
That's quite subjective, man. I have 5 close friends with different skin color and 2 with roots in a different culture. Why would multiculturalism be a lie? And multiracial societies sort of already happen.
It will ultimately take violence for the laws of power to change. That’s how power was gotten in the first place.

I suspect I'm responding to a troll post but anyway...

If you use violence to change a violently established system then you become like the system you wanted to change. Change can also come about peacefully and constructively. I think it would be best to minimize violent change and change things peacefully for the better as much as possible.

BTW, I disagree with racist views like the ones you exhibit in your post. Race is a negligable factor in determining behaviour afaik. Culture on the other hand, including its attitudes towards race, is a big issue.
LOL, what planet are you living on?

Everyone does integrate and get along just fine. That includes having a group of friends from all over, and having relationships, getting married, and having mixed race kids.

I'm hoping that by the time I hit post, this thread will no longer exist.

[quote name='OneThreeThreeSeven' timestamp='1304526358' post='4806465']It will ultimately take violence for the laws of power to change. That’s how power was gotten in the first place.

If you use violence to change a violently established system then you become like the system you wanted to change. Change can also come about peacefully and constructively. I think it would be best to minimize violent change and change things peacefully for the better as much as possible.

BTW, I disagree with racist views like the ones you exhibit in your post. Race is a negligable factor in determining behaviour. Culture on the other hand, including its attitudes towards race, is a big issue.
[/quote]

lol I don't argue that race is a factor in someones behavior if you're talking about genetic factors. But as long as there is one race that holds a large portion of wealth then there will be inequality for any other race. In some small parts of South Africa for example, there are black people that make up the top tier of their communities and (big surprise) the poor whites that can't find jobs blame racist blacks for not hiring whites at the same rate they hire each other.

And yes, real change only comes through violence. Nat Turner had the right approach. :o
You're stepping up your trolling skills, I see.

Race isn't the root cause of problems in any definitive sense. Sure, some problems are caused by race (like racism and its effects), but it's ridiculous to say that there aren't problems in areas where race is pretty uniform. If you go to a mostly o rall-white community, you'll still see socioeconomic divisions, seperate social groups, and plenty of arbitrary irrational dislike between them. Racial tension is likely to be an expression of other factors in an area.

The idea that culture and race are the same is incorrect (though you conflate the two). I see plenty of association between races with similar cultures, though somewhat less between people of different cultures regardless of race. It sounds like you might live in an area with high racial segregation. That's terrible, but that doens't mean that that is how things are everywhere you go.

Your analysis is shallow. Social and economic change (and riots are hardly a constructive method for this) would seem more likely to come from economic and political inequality right now moreso than racial, i.e. the so-called Arab Spring. You should read Pedagogy of the Oppressed, it has a very interesting position on some of the issues you're describing. It's a book I recommend to everyone.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

LOL, what planet are you living on?

Everyone does integrate and get along just fine. That includes having a group of friends from all over, and having relationships, getting married, and having mixed race kids.

People who have mixed race kids are screwed up. It's just not right man. The kids will never be able to pick one side of themselves over the other. So when they get called "Oreo" by blacks and "nigger" by whites, what are they going to do?

People who have mixed race kids are screwed up. It's just not right man. The kids will never be able to pick one side of themselves over the other. So when they get called "Oreo" by blacks and "nigger" by whites, what are they going to do?
That was by far the stupidest thing ever posted on this board.

[quote name='OneThreeThreeSeven' timestamp='1304528341' post='4806481']
That was by far the stupidest thing ever posted on this board.
[/quote]

How is it stupid? In this day and age, why would someone choose to breed with someone of a different race? It's ignorance and brainwashing by the media because there's so much info out there (IF YOU READ) that gives good reasons for why you shouldn't go interracial.

As a matter of fact, I saw this thing on television where this native American guy was married to a white woman and I thought to myself "Man this guy is an idiot. If he had ANY REAL idea what Europeans did to his people, he wouldn't be dating that woman". When the Spainiards met the Native Americans, they went crazy. They chopped people heads off, cut off womens breasts and they used them as play things...that's where soccer and baseball came from. And now a few hundred years later, this clown is on tv w/ a damn blond headed Spaniard on his arm.

It's BULLSHIT!!!!
The solution is simple. Find someone who's not your race. And procreate. Now. Everyone. Find someone who's not your race. And procreate. Now keep doing this for about 5 generations or 100 years whichever comes last.

Now, at the end of this rabbitfest, just about everyone is some mixture of some 2 to 10 races and not many people will look like their original race. After that, future generations can discriminate purely on wealth and/or education just like they did in the Middle Ages.

Problem solved. You can close the thread now.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement