So who is still around these days?

Started by
85 comments, last by Smeagol 12 years, 6 months ago

[quote name='ktuluorion' timestamp='1317677719' post='4868714']
... Yoda??? =)

Impressively you've managed to guess three of the letters in my old user name.
[/quote]

CodaKiller...
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Advertisement

[quote name='SteveDeFacto' timestamp='1317679392' post='4868724']
[quote name='ktuluorion' timestamp='1317677719' post='4868714']
... Yoda??? =)

Impressively you've managed to guess three of the letters in my old user name.
[/quote]

CodaKiller...
[/quote]

Aw you remember me! tongue.gif
However, I even had an account before that one. Can you guess it?
I'm trying to resurrect gamedev this month so I should be dropping by more often.

I still don't know my way around the new site.

I'm trying to resurrect gamedev this month so I should be dropping by more often.

Please. This site needs to be necro'd. It's just not the same without the old timers.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Every time I go into my account settings I feel like I've never used the internet before.
I've been here for, like, forever, but I doubt I've ever made much of an impression. (Except perhaps as "annoying kid who posts too much" - after being away for several years I still have more than 1.3 posts per day!)
Funny this thread is up in the Recent Posts when I think "hey, I haven't posted to gamedev in months...". Awesome to see the old names around. It is CRAZY to think that I joined this site almost 10 years ago. I should come back. Miss this place. It's what got me into the industry.

*nostalga

-me
10 years on the same site seems so much. I've just joined Gamedev and... wait wut? That was two an a half years ago???

(anyhoo, this 4 weeks off Gamedev seemed longer than the 2.5 years on Gamedev...)
I can't seem to get away from here.
Sup.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement