Thing Thing 3D: Collectors Edition

Started by
2 comments, last by ThatGuyinaBlackSuti 12 years, 1 month ago
So, I've started a project a few months back. It's going slow, but we're still working on it. If you want some more details, visit these two links:
tspgames.tumblr.com
http://diseasedboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=thingthingdiscussion&action=display&thread=2697

Now, I want to ask fans of the Thing Thing series a question: My partner and I are considering cutting character customization for the first part of the game (when the main character escapes from his holding cell). We think that it's terribly unlikely that a genetic experiment would start off in a facility with a purple mohawk and designer boots. What do fans of Thing Thing think? Also, if you like where this project is headed, consider telling your friends about it. My game partner is currently working on a trailer for the game and will show up soon in both of the above links.
If you want more info about the game, check out the links. If you want to whine and flame that this game was already made and why am I making it, again, check out the links.
And if you're confused about what I'm talking about, google Thing Thing 4 and watch the opening cinematic. When you see a doctor picking up pills and a guy sitting on a bed in a padded cell, that's the area I'm talking about. Right up until he fights poseidon (also in Thing Thing 4 recap cutscene).
Thanks much ^^
-Skeleton Piper Games
Advertisement
As a fan of all things Thing Thing, I would like to say that I love the Idea of a 3-D Thing Thing, and if you could make it work then it would be even cooler!
Yes, but what do you think about the main character not being customizable until he escapes syscorp?
If the plot up till that point makes the sudden ability to customize the character, then yes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement