enum eTestEnum
{
eTestEnumVal = 1,
}

void testFunc()
{
eTestEnum e = eTestEnumVal;
}

and I'm getting "Found multiple matching enum values" error at line with assignment. I have engine->ep.requireEnumScope set to false.
When I change my script to:

eTestEnum e = eTestEnum::eTestEnumVal;

it works without any errors. Why is that error happening in this example?

I'm using 2.23.0 WIP version of the AngelScript.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
It looks like a bug in AngelScript. I'll look into it.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem.

Are you sure you don't have more than one enum that define the same enum value?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Yes, I'm sure. This enum was for test purposes only and was defined only in this one place.
Did you test the script in your normal application, or did you write a separate test app?

Can you write a small test app that reproduces the problem and show it so I can debug it?

I will try to write separate application to reproduce this problem.
Thanks. It will help a lot.

Is this bug still existing? Or can I consider it closed?

It is quite possible that it was related to the problems with the namespaces, and thus fixed in the WIP.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement