Follow the start of a studio

Started by
5 comments, last by WhiskyJoe 11 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys,

Recently, 2 friend and I finally got to the point where we can kick off our struggle to earn a spot in the games industry. One of my initial ideas was to keep a blog where I will write down everything as much as possible: How we did things? Why we did things? Struggles, Victories, you name it. Not only regarding making games, or project specific stuff. We want to try and share everything that comes with setting up your own studio!

We want to do this because there are plenty of you out there with the potential to make something good, but are afraid to take that leap, because failing can sometimes be catastrophic. With this blog we want to show you how we did things, how we managed and so on.

So if you think this might be an interesting thing to follow, come on over to blog.grindingminds.com and take a peek. (link also in signature)

I just started so there is only one post at the moment, but more will follow and today will most likely be the day that I will add another post!

Hopefully see you there!
Advertisement
Blog is updated with 2 new posts (since first forum post is made)

How it all began
Read how it all began. How Grinding Minds became a fact.

Just the 3 of us
Find out why we made the choice of starting our studio with just 3 persons.

If people find it interesting, some feedback would be appreciated! Any comments or remarks would be nice. Questions or just in general any opinion would be nice. Do you think people will (eventually) find it useful? Anything at all!
Our blog has been updated with a new entry!

Having an identity
How did we get our name and logo? Why is it important? Read it here!

Also for those of you who are interested:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
+1 us on Google+
It has been some time, but we're still here! Alive and kicking!

Our first project!
We've been busy with the concept of our first concept and the result can be read here:

A proper introduction
Also as someone has noted, we have never introduced ourselves properly, so there it is!

As always, every piece of feedback is appreciated!
Our blog has been updated with 2 new posts and soon development of our first game will start! Keep your eyes open for our dev journal!

Expansion to our ranks!
Grinding Minds welcomes a new member to its ranks!

Two tools worth a look at
Every once in a while you come across tools you like using. We would like to share two of them with you!

And of course, comments and feedback is always appreciated!
The day has come that we finally started producing!

Lunatics Dev Diary: Part One
Check out what we did on our first day!

Next to our blog entries we will also keep you posted through videos on Youtube! Feel free to subscribe!

Still alive!
It has been a bit quite, but we're still alive and kicking!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement