Composer searching for games sequences to score for obtaining critical feedback

Started by
3 comments, last by wavecraftproject 11 years, 6 months ago
Hi my name is Emiliano is a professional composer and sound design based in Rome, Italy. I have read the previous posts and discussion all agree that music for a video game should also be evaluated according to its functionality in relation to the context of play. I wanted propose to someone of you to post some game sequences so that I can score it in order to successively obtain some feedbacks about my work. I think this is the best way to build a supportive environment for growth and technical work. Are you agree?
Thanks

Emiliano Imondi - Composer - www.wavecraftproject.com
Emiliano Imondi - Composer

Wavecraft Project - Music & Soundtracks
www.wavecraftproject.com
Email address: e.imondi@wavecraftproject.com
City: Rome - Italy
Advertisement
Love the news theme :)
You might want to cleanup that english a bit though as there's a few errors in there that makes it hard to understand.

Also, my 2 cents, as an audio designer, you should really target products that are nearing completion. They may be hard to find if you just toss this post on a forums. Rather, you should lurk project development threads and target specific people your could PM to contact them.

Good luck!

I wanted propose to someone of you to post some game sequences so that I can score it in order to successively obtain some feedbacks about my work. I think this is the best way to build a supportive environment for growth and technical work.

Instead of asking a forum to provide game sequenes why not capture some footage on your own and score that to test your ability and methods as a video game composer. That way you'll have material faster and be able to test your skills more often without waiting for a team to provide you with game sequences.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

I rather enjoy your music, very well done and it has a nice tone. Would be interesting to see what you did with a title screen or maybe a game trailer. For sure! I am a far distance from such things but when I am close I will hit you up and see if you are still interested. Great job so far though.
Thanks to all, i'll do it. I hope that early i'll can post some example.
Emiliano Imondi - Composer

Wavecraft Project - Music & Soundtracks
www.wavecraftproject.com
Email address: e.imondi@wavecraftproject.com
City: Rome - Italy

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement