Character Model ( Gorgane )

Started by
2 comments, last by ThePiixelMonster 11 years, 6 months ago
gallery_1_371_10680.png

EDIT: Did some work to get this:

gallery_1_371_25619.png

Wanted some advice about what you thought the silhouette looked like. Do you think this would be an interesting creature to control? Any suggestions are welcome.
Advertisement
The look of the character needs controls that match. Press and hold and double tap will give the player a sense of really using this beefy fiend's muscly-muskles. Real weighted momentum based movement that enables the player to knock environment and enemies back/down/around just by jogging into them, with very few things that slow him down. Challenge players with fast/agile enemies that need to be second guessed and to strike with well placed power. The bottoms of this character's feet must be seen! Covered in dust, bones, blood, rock or whatever the player has been doing with the character. Those meaty feet indicate the players path and choices, its a good reminder to reflect those choices. I would limit how much this character can jump but it would be fun to see him use a catapult (or the like) to launch himself.

As an upgrade I'd give this guy some good gauntlets to block blades and smash through shields with his meat pounding paws. Once he has conquered some, he should get a couple of royal thrones as shoulder pads and a set of knuckle busters made of crowns!
Just to update, in case anybody wanted to see where this went.

gallery_1_371_636215.jpg
I like the style a lot but I can't offer any real suggestions right now, I'm on my xbox360 without a keyboard :(

It's looking great though!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement