vc 2012 error LNK1104

Started by
2 comments, last by blewisjr 11 years, 5 months ago
Been pounding my head whole day trying to solve this link error.
But i'm pretty sure it has something to do to with this line:
[source]
std::vector< std::unique_ptr< LoggingOutputI > > _outputs;
[/source]
when i remove all references to this it compiles, else all i get is this

Build started 2012-11-30 23:35:54.
1>Project "D:\Projects\Cyb\build\tests\test1.vcxproj" on node 2 (Build target(s)).
1>Link:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /OUT:"D:\Projects\Cyb\build\tests\Debug\test1.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib ..\framework\Debug\framework.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"D:/Projects/Cyb/build/tests/Debug/test1.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /STACK:"10000000" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"D:/Projects/Cyb/build/tests/Debug/test1.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /SAFESEH /machine:X86 /debug test1.dir\Debug\test1.obj
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'D:\Projects\Cyb\build\tests\Debug\test1.exe'
1>Done Building Project "D:\Projects\Cyb\build\tests\test1.vcxproj" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.
Build FAILED.

Attached my project as a small rar file, if anyone wants to test it. needs cmake installed
Thx /Jezper
Advertisement
Try updating your project from the PROJECT menu.

Try updating your project from the PROJECT menu.

While I could not find any update thing under the project menu, I have made clean rebuilds of the solution.
I've even removed all project files and remade them with cmake.
Both without solving the issue.
Hello this issue seems quite common. Seems to have to do with some setting in visual studio. This is not for your version of visual studio but the option should technically still be there. Has something do due with source stepping being on under debugging general and needs to be disabled.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3906404/link-fatal-error-lnk1104-cannot-open-file-d-myproj-exe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement