CopperCube 4 - with Particle Systems and Android apps

Started by
1 comment, last by jonathanschmidt 11 years, 3 months ago

We just released CopperCube in version 4, the editor for creating 3D games and apps. It now includes the possibility to also generate Android apps, and has Particle System support.

coppercube_4_middle.jpg

It is basically a editor for easily clicking together 3D games without programming. But it is also possible to extend it with own JavaScript and Actionscript 3 code. If you know Irrlicht, it can be also used as editor for that (it's based on irrEdit)

It currently can create Windows .exe, Mac OS X .app, Flash .swf and WebGL .html apps, and with the just released version it also now creates Androids .apks.

Its website is here: http://www.ambiera.com/coppercube/index.html. Any feedback welcome!

Advertisement

It's good to see more people focusing on tools that assist aspiring developers on creating their game as opposed to creating tools and engines. Personally I'm one of those people that focuses on making games and content as opposed to making engines and tools but I can only be that way thanks to teams like your's that make it possible for me to do that. Keep up the good work and give those big guys a run for their money! It serves us all well for our fellow independent developers to put some pressure on the market.

Dan Mayor

Professional Programmer & Hobbyist Game Developer

Seeking team for indie development opportunities, see my classifieds post

Thanks! Nice to hear words like this :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement