FMOD API

Started by
11 comments, last by bpaterson 10 years, 9 months ago

yes that is I :)

Advertisement

Thanks for clearing this up for us.

on a side note...

When people who make money for the first time off something that uses FMOD, would you expect to be paid upfront, or would it be alright to pay up after the title has made enough money to justify doing so?

For instance,

(i) I decide to publish and charge $1.00.

(ii) I pay Firelight $500.00 for the no-budget, super welfare license.

(iii) I lose money on this one because the only copy that sold was purchased by my mom.

or

Would you be willing to accept payment from welfare budget software only after it's proven to not be a total loss?...

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

generally we think of fmod as a tool, say like the commercial version of visual studio. You would buy it up front typically.

That being said if you sign for the license up front, we are flexible on payment terms. If after a month its not looking good let us know and we can convert you back to a free license, if it looks like noone is going to buy the product (and you would technically have to make your product free as well).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement