OpenGL 2.0

Started by
0 comments, last by SimonForsman 10 years, 6 months ago

Hello everyone, I have an urgent need to make a simple OpenGL 2.0 renderer and I'm not allowed to use GLUT or any wrapper/utility libraries, just OpenGL 2.0.Could someone point me to the required OpenGL 2.0 SKD?I havent really developed with anything other than 4.0 and 4.0 is kind of included with the other headers with Visual Studio.When I google it, all I get is OpenGL 2.0 ES topics, which I know is based on GL 2.0, but not sure about headers/libraries/stuff like that.

>removed<

Advertisement
&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;

Hello everyone, I have an urgent need to make a simple OpenGL 2.0 renderer and I'm not allowed to use GLUT or any wrapper/utility libraries, just OpenGL 2.0.Could someone point me to the required OpenGL 2.0 SKD?I havent really developed with anything other than 4.0 and 4.0 is kind of included with the other headers with Visual Studio.When I google it, all I get is OpenGL 2.0 ES topics, which I know is based on GL 2.0, but not sure about headers/libraries/stuff like that.

&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;

Everything you need is included in the Windows SDK, there is no official OpenGL SDK, Also, there is no way to explicitly use OpenGL 2.0 in Windows, you just create a context (using wglCreateContext) and get whatever version Windows gives you, if the implementation supports OpenGL 2.0 then all 2.0 functionality will be available as ARB extensions.
[size="1"]I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement