[/media]

[media]http:
[/media]

cd4d50c2643c338f81bd8a0179192eee_large.j

Help us in Steam Greenlight!

Game Icon

coatedIcon512-300x300.png

Game Description

Coated is a puzzle game. Where you play as an alien in a different world. You coat yourself with colors to escape and hide from enemies. You can navigate through the levels by going back and forth to solve your current puzzle. The game is directed to adults who know about colors. And directed to children willing to learn colors. It is a game, adventure, experience and a lesson.

The full game contain 6 visible worlds. Each world contain 25 level plus a boss fight. There is more hidden levels, worlds, mods and secrets which make the game over than 200 level smile.png

Enjoy the game’s different mechanics of hiding from enemies and solving puzzles. Everything in Coated’s world depends on colors. You can coat yourself and merge, multiply & subtract colors to get a certain color. You can interact with most of the environment’s objects by colors too.
In a word, in Coated’s world you have to Coat, Hide, survive & solve with colors.

Game History

Coated started so early in 2011 as a pretty simple idea came suddenly into my mind with the quest of looking to new ideas. after two days I did it in flash as a 2d prototype and then I felt it will fit more in 3d. So, I started to make a simple 3d version of it. And then stopped for a while for thinking in a story. Then I got back to the project with new character and creatures and did the 10daysGame blog version which got lots of attention in the web community. Then I decided to start the third phase of the project to make it a full complete game. Currently coated looks 180 degree different & looks interesting. It started with 1 mechanic & 1 enemy & 5 levels. And now it runs ~5 gameplay mechanics, ~20 enemy type, ~200 level [160 main level] & 6 main boss fights.

Screenshots

CoatedScreenshot_001-300x168.png CoatedScreenshot_002-300x168.png

CoatedScreenshot_003-300x168.png CoatedScreenshot_004-300x168.png

CoatedScreenshot_005-300x168.png CoatedScreenshot_006-300x168.png

CoatedScreenshot_007-300x168.png CoatedScreenshot_008-300x168.png

CoatedScreenshot_009-300x168.png CoatedScreenshot_010-300x168.png

Awards & Recognition

The IGF-China finalist 2013

IGF-Logo.png

The Indium Game Contest Finalist 2013

IGC2013-207x300.png

Advertisement
This looks like a good indie game. The funky music reminds me of that of Toejam & Earl.

This looks like a good indie game. The funky music reminds me of that of Toejam & Earl.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope you try it wheb it is released.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement