Help my high school game dev team get to our first hackathon!

Started by
-1 comments, last by ZeroVa 10 years, 6 months ago
Hello!
My name is Ahsan, and I'm a senior in high school. I've been learning and developing on the Android platform since eighth grade, and I love it. In high school, I founded a small dev team out of a biology classroom, and we make apps/games! We call ourselves Crayon Box Labs.
We want to attend our first Hackathon, HackPrinceton, on Princeton's campus, but we need your help to get there! I know we're all developers here, so you know what a big thing this would be, and that's part of why I'm asking here. We set up an indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to be able to afford travel and equipment expenses. If you're able to contribute, please do! Every little bit matters. Our overall goal is $4,000 as there are about 9 of us who'll be trying to attend.
If you can't contribute, I still ask that you share it with the people you know; never know who'd be able to help.
This is one of our first forays into the development community, I hope you'll be able to help us out!
igg.me/at/hackprinceton
Even a couple dollars, or a share on your fb/twitter/g+/telegraph machine/messenger pigeon will go a long way!
Thanks again!
Ahsan Zahid

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement