Pixel Artist req. for a NES-styled videogame (hobby)

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 10 years, 4 months ago

Pretty much what the title says!

I have been fliddling every now and then with programming and I decided now I would try to make a real game (non-professional or anything though), so I've been long looking for a partner that can take care of the graphics and collaborate in the game, in general; Someone that maybe shares the same enthusiasm as me in doing this.

The game would have graphics similars to that of the NES or other consoles from the same era, and I'll obviously tell you the rest of my idea if you decide to contact me. You don't need to be the best drawer ever, but a bit of skill would be certainly required.

If you think you'd be happy to join me on this, just leave a reply and/or add me on Steam! (user: leZupah)

Have a nice day =D

Advertisement

Please post an ad in the hobbyist section of the classifieds instead. (The blue button bar across the top of this page has a Classifieds button on the right end.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement