Where can i buy good 2D Art assets?

Started by
5 comments, last by Sareefbadmaash 9 years, 6 months ago

Hello

i am going to make a 2D game

but i need some assets to start.

do you know any good website that i can buy good and cheap assets :D ?

Advertisement
Look around. There are websites which sell 2D art in packs.

Also, don't be scared of finding someone on Fiverr who may do the art for you at $5/work. It's up to you to decide if $5 a sprite/background is a good deal.

What kind of art? What kind of game?

There's not a lot there, but you can find some 2d packs in our GDNet Marketplace.

GameDev Market and Indie Game Stock are probably worth a look as well. You could also try Graphic River and Graphic Buffet.

Then there's the various asset stores and marketplaces provided by different engines and providers: Unity Asset Store, YoYo Games (Game Maker) Marketplace, Scirra (Construct 2) Assets, etc.

There are also some freely available packs that may be worth a look -- be sure to check the specific licencing terms though:

Kenney Assets (lots of free graphics available, or get them all in one bundle plus some extra stuff by donating $20 or more).

Game-icons.net

OpenGameArt.org

If you can be more specific about what you need we might be able to offer more specific suggestions.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Thank you for you reply guys.

My game going to be RPG game.

There's not a lot there, but you can find some 2d packs in our GDNet Marketplace.

GameDev Market and Indie Game Stock are probably worth a look as well. You could also try Graphic River and Graphic Buffet.

Then there's the various asset stores and marketplaces provided by different engines and providers: Unity Asset Store, YoYo Games (Game Maker) Marketplace, Scirra (Construct 2) Assets, etc.

There are also some freely available packs that may be worth a look -- be sure to check the specific licencing terms though:

Kenney Assets (lots of free graphics available, or get them all in one bundle plus some extra stuff by donating $20 or more).

Game-icons.net

OpenGameArt.org

If you can be more specific about what you need we might be able to offer more specific suggestions.

Thanks and nice websites

i really liked this artwork https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19982

do you know any place sell similar to these ? (i dont need animations)

or any Artist who can make like them?

any answer please :(

what kind of assets are you looking for?....[classified wording deleted by moderator]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement