Pizza Presser - An Incremental Game

Started by
-1 comments, last by Pizza Presser 9 years, 6 months ago

Pizza Presser is an incremental game I've been developing for a couple of months now. I update it fairly regularly and I'm always looking for ways to make the game more fun.

If you need a quick introduction / tutorial: you are passionate pizza maker that wants to build the biggest pizza empire possible. Click the pizza to create pizzas, then sell them for money. Use the money to buy workers to make pizzas for you so you can be lazy. As you start to earn more money you begin to unlock better pizza makers, such as pizza vans to make more pizza for you. These need resources to be built, such as money, slaves, and a van.

You can play it in your browser and it saves every 60 seconds. The next time you load the game up your save will load automatically so you wont lose progress. Just make sure you don't clear your local storage! Hovering over the resources and pizza makers will tell you what they do and what they need to be made.

I'm looking for feedback, thoughts, opinions and criticisms! I want to make Pizza Presser better, if you have any suggestions throw them at me! Also if anyone has any advice on getting people to play your game I would really appreciate it! smile.png

Thanks!

Game: Pizza Presser

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement