Aero's Quest

Started by
0 comments, last by solowebnv 9 years, 6 months ago

Hi everybody

I'd like to introduce you Aero's Quest, a title in development since 4 months ago by me in behalf of Soloweb N.V. Studios and ravenseyestudios.com

We are developing the game for PC/Windows, Mac/OS X and we are planning to ask soon for the Sony and Microsoft license (btw if someone here on the board has got some info about the timing and procedures to get it please let us know. thanks).

Here you can find the announcement trailer:

Beside the main versions of the game we are also developing a smaller HTML5 free version just to show a little bit of the game, the game-play and the game style.

We just released a HTML5 beta version and you can play it online at this link:
http://aerosquest.com/html5/

Obviously the HTML5 version is way smaller and less complex than the others but hopefully you may find it funny as well.

Kindly let me know your feedback, what would you change, what would you add and if you spot any bug or glitch.

Thanks for playing!

Hi I'm Ivano and I'm the lead programmer of Soloweb N.V. Studios

We just released a multiplayer pong reboot called iPong: The Game

We are working hard to present to the next PAX South our next title Aero's Quest

I personally host the community GameMaker Blog net

My twitter account, the Soloweb N.V. Twitter account, Aero's Quest on Twitter

Advertisement

Based on the feedback emails we got we just updated the version at the same URL with few fixes and few more features.

Thanks again for playing!

Hi I'm Ivano and I'm the lead programmer of Soloweb N.V. Studios

We just released a multiplayer pong reboot called iPong: The Game

We are working hard to present to the next PAX South our next title Aero's Quest

I personally host the community GameMaker Blog net

My twitter account, the Soloweb N.V. Twitter account, Aero's Quest on Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement