London GameCraft 2014! Free all-day gamejam at Skills Matter, London

Started by
5 comments, last by trum117 9 years, 4 months ago

Hey guys!

My company, Skills Matter, has a free game jam running this weekend, part of GlobalGamecraft. It's a one day game jam where developers of all skill levels are invited to get into teams and build a game from the ground up (based around a theme announced on the day). It's a fantastic opportunity for you to to meet, share ideas, have fun, compete for prizes and most importantly make games!

We'll give you free food and drink all day, including FREE PIZZA & BEER in the evening.

Sign up here: https://skillsmatter.com/conferences/6610-london-gamecraft-2014-part-deux

See you there!

Charlie

Edit: you don't need to turn up with a team! If you have a group then that's great but solo developers are welcome! We'll find you a group!

Advertisement

What kind of tools/software are you allowed to use?

Anything you like. There are no restrictions, you could even bring a tower in if you wanted!

So how would you monitor whether people were bringing in re built assests?

So how would you monitor whether people were bringing in re built assests?

Game jams are often a lot about good sportsmanship. I don't think someone really benefits from "winning by cheating". Game jams are social events to meet new people, and a means to give yourself a challenge. If you don' t feel it matters whether you lie to others, then I think it still matters that you end up lying to yourself. I wouldn't see the point in cheating in a game jam, personally.

pre not re.

oh=))

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement