Digital Tutors

Started by
4 comments, last by jpetrie 9 years, 3 months ago

Hello. What can you say about digitaltutors? I plan to learn 3dmax and zbrush. Is it worth it?

Advertisement

Greetings!

It is a very nice learning platform but it's kinda expensive you can try the 30 day trial to check it out yourself!

https://www.digitaltutors.com/11/register.php

HyperV

It is only expensive compared to what it offers. I ve tried a few tuts and need opinions on full version.

My review on Digital Tutors.

1. Awfull voices. Indian accents.
  2. You get better quality from YouTube. There are plenty of 3DMax, Maya, Zbrush, PS in the net for free.
  3. Low amount of tutorials for 50/month. I would pay maximum 5/month.
  4. Bullsheet. Flowerish language, useless talk to make videos longer.
  5. It feels commercial and dirty. I read a lot of marketing and psychological books! I can fook that stupid costumers! I should speak with a specific tone blah blah their brain will blah blah. Fook that. I better watch tuts by 10yo.

6. Their certificates worth nothing. Ofcourse you do not join the course for their pathetic certs. But they include them into the price.
Is there are special reason why you feel the need to post so many of your thread titles in ALL CAPS?

Sick guy...
Dont you have a job so you are doing such sheet and spamming my thread asking why I write in caps lock?

Writing in caps lock is considered rude (it's like shouting at somebody). Please stop doing it, and please do not resort to petty insults. You may consider this a warning.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement