Missing character footstep sounds for your project?

Started by
5 comments, last by PasiP 8 years, 11 months ago

Hi everyone,
My name is Pasi Pitkänen and I have just released a low-cost high quality sound effect library called 'Footsteps One'.

PPSFX004_footsteps_one_cover1.jpg

‘Footsteps One’ is the first library of the series aimed at providing exciting and unique footstep sounds for your next project. All the sounds were recorded in quiet remote locations in Northern Finland.

This collection features the following surfaces: Forest Plain, Grass, Gravel, Pine Needle Ground, Wood Scrap, Snow Deep, Snow Packed.

Each surface comes with walk, scuff and stomp sounds with a lot of variations. Also included is bonus material like frozen stairs walk and snowscrapes recorded at various lengths.

Specifications:

28 stereo files at 96KHz 24bit and 44.1KHz 16bit HD quality
1800+ individual sounds
1.3GB(unzipped)

PRICE: $20 (excluding 24% tax)

BUY THE LIBRARY HERE

Other libraries that I have on sale:

GLASSWARE RESONANCE

BALLOONS

SNOWBALL IMPACTS

Pasi Pitkänen Award-winning Sound Designer & Composer Website | Twitter | Facebook | SoundCloud
Advertisement

Any car sounds? (Any way I can get the low-fi version for half price?)

I don't currently have any car sounds for sale but I have plans to record some in the future. What car related sounds would you need exactly? :)

I don't currently have a low-fi version of the library for sale but I will try to make all the libraries available in 44.1KHz format soon if that helps? Or would you game developers prefer 48KHz? The price would be the same though since my prices are as low as I can put them.

Pasi Pitkänen Award-winning Sound Designer & Composer Website | Twitter | Facebook | SoundCloud

Just dont want 1 and half G's of sounds filling up my hard drive. If I dont use most of the sounds I should only have to pay half price.

Just dont want 1 and half G's of sounds filling up my hard drive. If I dont use most of the sounds I should only have to pay half price.

And if you buy a magazine just for the crossword, do you expect them to sell it to you at half price as well?

And if you buy a magazine just for the crossword, do you expect them to sell it to you at half price as well?

In a fair and sensible, world, yes. Otherwise I'd just by a crossword book at the dollar store.

Now you can get my libraries in both 96KHz 24bit and 44.1KHz 16bit formats. When you buy a library you can choose which version to download. You can also download both of course.

At the moment only available through my A Sound Effect page. This will be added to Sonniss later too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement