Options and Ideas for Android and iOS based games?

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 years, 2 months ago

Evening, all!

I'm an amateur artist & animator and I am interested in creating a fairly basic mobile game. I'm currently using Unity and Stencyl to build prototypes but I need some tips from people if possible?

So here's my idea:

An MMO (I truly have no idea how to make that happen in all honesty. I have the funds to pay for servers should need be) fantasy type game, made up of grind-like levelling and a multitude of skills to master. I have sketches and artwork made up already, and a whole world of Lore for it. It remains nameless and I am always looking for suggestions [forbidden words deleted by moderator] in this process. [more forbbidden words deleted by moderator]

What I'm asking for in particular is just a basic idea of how to input an "account creation" process, thus entailing multiplayer access. I'm also keen to input many customisation options. I just need a basic of idea of what programmes to use, and like I said, I'm an amateur.

Thanks in advance!

Lizardtears (Mike)

Advertisement

What I'm asking for in particular is just a basic idea of how to input an "account creation" process, thus entailing multiplayer access. I'm also keen to input many customisation options. I just need a basic of idea of what programmes to use

Although you do seem to be looking for game design suggestions, the primary question you're asking is about technology (which is NOT a Game Design question), so I'm moving this to For Beginners.

And please be advised that team-building is NOT permitted in our discussion forums. Use the Classifieds Hobbyist section for your team-building efforts.

[Edit] You are welcome to ask for game design suggestions in the Game Design forum, btw.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement