Rule with an Iron Fish -- A Pirate Fishing Adventure.

Started by
1 comment, last by kestrelgames 7 years, 10 months ago

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks for the IOTD votes (TWICE?!). Figured I should post something about the game the screenshots are from.

Briefly, we're a super indie team of 3(and a half for audio) and we just released an absurd pirate fishing game.

It actually got featured on the Canadian App Store yesterday, no lie! Bit shocking for a first proper release.

We got really positive feedback when some kind soul made a forum post about our game on TouchArcade, feel free to check out the reviews and discussion here.

For now it's available for iOS with no IAPs or ads, just a one-time purchase (got a lot of love for this decision).

Android release coming in a couple months and that might be F2P but hopefully not spammy/scammy :)

Here are some screenshots from the game!

upE49PX.jpg

yeah, pirate hacker cave!

3DhHsmp.gif

Feel free to check our twitter out at [twitter]kestrelgames[/twitter] for updates and so forth.

Advertisement

Looks really cute! I have a windows phone, so my loss. Do you have any gameplay videos?

Check out "Star Explorers" on Steam: Early Access
http://store.steampowered.com/app/502720/Star_Explorers/

Looks really cute! I have a windows phone, so my loss. Do you have any gameplay videos?

hey MKSchmidt! Shoot, no way to port for winPhone. Here's a gameplay vid someone made on youtube:

thanks for asking!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement