A Tactical Pokemon Mmo Spin-Off

Started by
-1 comments, last by Kaay 7 years, 9 months ago

Hi,

I am a game designer. I'm looking for people to help me develop a working prototype of a sandbox pokemon-based MMO game. The game would be similar to "WAKFU MMO". It would have a tactical turn-based battle system where players would control pokemon on the battlefield. There would be also a complex eco-system where players can manipulate the flora and fauna, and even make certain pokemon go extinct. The game would have 4 nations and a political system.
The main things players would be doing in-game would be: leveling-up their character and tamed pokemon, exploring the world, conquering new lands for the nations, fight the opposing nations, group up to do dungeons/instances, participate in the eco-system (crafting, breeding, gathering, building), and a lot more.

We would need to make a game client with a working "tutorial zone", at least one working battle, some pokemon, and some game systems and mechanics in place. After that we would pitch the idea to Nintendo and Pokemon Company.

I have most of the lore and game mechanics done on paper.

I can't write more regarding the game idea as I don't want others to steal what I have done so far.
I really think it is an interesting project, and it could be an awesome and unique MMORPG title.

Drop me a message at k.sawejko@gmail.com if you are interested. I will also provide more insight then.

Cheers!

oic7m8.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement