Audio Engineer looking to make music for your game.

Started by
0 comments, last by Tkodo 7 years, 7 months ago
Hi. I am a music producer looking to get involved in game development. Not only can I can compose I can mix/master game sounds. I can tweak any sounds in anyway. I can make that surprising sound seem like it's coming from behind the player. I can enhances weather effects to make them sound more real. I love anything Audio. Beside the music I am also a pretty good writer. I can take on a lead role or just help. I over think things and I get in depth with any plot I come up with. If you want to check out my music: https://soundcloud.com/tah_capella/star-struck

I know that is not a game song but you can tell where my music is inspired from. Video game music is like child's play to me :

But seriously if interested send me a email at taje718@gmail.com
Please do not waste my time if you want me involved all I ask is that you are dedicated and hell bent on completing your project.
Advertisement

Hello good sir, I was wondering how skilled you are at Sound fx and ambient type sounds like nature, guns, bombs, mounts, weapon sounds such as strike metal strike wood strike dirt, or deaths for players, and npc's. I have 2 sound artists on the project atm but I prefer to have each artist focus on a prospective section so the game gets the highest quality of creativity from each artist. If your interested add me on skype. eric.kikkert

Here is my website www.tkodo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement