Journeyman composer looking for a project to work on

Started by
1 comment, last by Amorpheus 7 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys, new to the forum but glad to be here. I've been creating audio for over ten years ranging all over from electronic, to hip-hop, to metal, to orchestral stuff, to ambient. All the time I've been making music people have said I needed to try scoring video games so here I am. I am looking to custom create for a specific project of any genre to work on building the perfect atmosphere for all sorts of different situations and environments. I have guitars, bass guitar, an electric drum kit, and a midi controller, along with a vast array of sounds I've accumulated over the years and a ton of motivation. If you are interested in making something awesome please shoot me a message or an e-mail. cjwinkler0@gmail.com
I'll leave a few sample songs I have up on soundcloud for you to check out.
Medieval style tavern jam
Adventurous exploring tune
Menu Music
Advertisement

You have a wonderful talent my friend. I really enjoy the orchestral intertwined with multiple harmonies like this it's one of my favorites for game design. I am writing my email to you now. Amazing talent, don't stop whatever you do!

Wow, thanks man! Very kind of you. I appreciate the love and look forward to hearing from you. I want to put some of these tunes floating around in my brain to use!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement