Looking for people for Unity game devlopment

Started by
-1 comments, last by Prdik 7 years, 6 months ago

Hello guys,

About me:

I'm 25 years old guy from Czech Republic and I really enjoy creating games in unity. I used to work on projects for virtual reality, mainly for Oculus rift and gear VR for a while, but now I have another full-time job, so I create games in my free time. I have decent expirience in c# programming but my 3D modelling skills are not so great... that's why I decided to write here and search for likeminded people who would like to create some games together. Mainly on desktop and mobile phones.

Who I'm looking for:

I'm looking mainly for 3D artist. I don't mind if you dont have much expirience in modelling because I can teach you basic stuff like UV unwrapping, lowpoly count, texturing and UV mapping, rigging... I'm familiar with the process but as I sad I don't have that artistic feel.

Apart from 3D artist I would welcome anybody who can in some way contribute to the projects and would like to make some games in a team environment (Mostly I worked alone and I know that you can't most of the time do everything on your own.).

What can I offer:

Decent expirience in C# programming

Basic 3D modelling - assets and static meshes

Decent knowledge of game development process

If you are interested, or have any questions feel free to mail me at: Prdik91@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement