Student Looking for Help

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 9 months ago

I'm enrolled at Full Sail University going for my bahelors in game design. One of my assignments for the class I'm currently in is to reach out and find a mentor or some kind of support. I have my own ideas and by the end of next month Full Sail will be providing me with all of the software I need. I'm just looking for somebody to push me in the right direction. I've already tried to reach out to Ted Price and Mark Cerny of Insomniac Games via Twitter. Have any ideas, please feel free to post.

Advertisement

Think you did the right think by posting here. You will get a better response. There are tons of great developers here on this site. If you haven't done so join the Discord and talk to a few.

You can always message me if you can't find someone.

I have tons of projects and experience in nearly every subfield of developing.

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

As a child, I was captured by games like strategy. Especially I was impressed by the game "Sid Meier's Civilization". Perhaps, then it all looked not quite realistic, but cool. Beautiful maps. I think it influenced me and afterwards I started to study design myself. It was hard to master this case, therefore at the beginning I used [spam link deleted by moderator]. Here is a good community that can help in any business and you can find a mentor who will guide you.

please don't necro, and please don't spam. Locking thread.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement