Drone Force! [side scrolling action] [demo]

Started by
1 comment, last by RoryWalker 7 years, 1 month ago

Hi everyone,

Drone Force! is an action/strategy game I've been working on as a first project, that puts you in charge of a new drone crime fighting unit. The object of the game is to identify and capture the wanted persons, without harming too many innocents and before the time runs out.

At this stage I have released a 4 level demo with basic tutorial to show the game mechanics and give a general idea. I am now looking for honest feedback and a general consensus from people before deciding on the future of the project.

Most importantly: I am looking for help with the artwork and sound, (if that wasn't glaringly obvious! :) ). If anyone is interested please get in touch either in here or via my email.

You can download the demo of the game and get more details from my itch.io page Drone Force!

Thanks.

AHrpFC.pnga6m%2FGu.pngM4w6Mp.png%2BM7Q%2Fw.png

Advertisement

I'm interested, let me know if you still need help.

www.soundcloud.com/Nateharrell

Hi there,

I'm an experienced sound designer who has only recently turned my attention to games. I'm looking to game some experience with developers and indies in the hope of finding work in the Games Industry. I would be please to learn how I might be able to help with your project. At the very least I could send you some sound assets to implement.

What platform are you building this on?

Here are some vids of my cutscene/trailer work:

https://vimeo.com/194150562

I have some implemented sound in games but only available on request.

Please contact me by email at roryawalker@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement