Game Getting Created [Need Help]

Started by
4 comments, last by tyhender 6 years, 8 months ago

Hi I'm making a game and I'm looking for artist's developer's Animators and Much Much More

Any Age From 11-14

But u have to be good at the job!

if u are intrested Join this discord: https://discord.gg/XE4HAnb

Advertisement

Dude, 9-year-olds are not the kind of crowd you want developing a game. It might do you some good to raise your standards, even just a bit.

On 19.08.2017 at 4:56 AM, Ifrit Dev said:

Dude, 9-year-olds are not the kind of crowd you want developing a game. It might do you some good to raise your standards, even just a bit.

I bet he's a teen himself, or even pre-teen kid(dat minecraft avatar). If his hobby is game dev and he want to make a game with people of his age, it's still experience and is good.

2 hours ago, tyhender said:

I bet he's a teen himself, or even pre-teen kid(dat minecraft avatar). If his hobby is game dev and he want to make a game with people of his age, it's still experience and is good.

Still, when I was his age, I made games solo, and when I joined a team, it was of people older than me. Once I hit 13, I started my own team and still was the youngest on it. Even if he's really good, the odds of finding competent people his age are really low. You don't want a team where they hold you back.

25 minutes ago, Ifrit Dev said:

Still, when I was his age, I made games solo, and when I joined a team, it was of people older than me. Once I hit 13, I started my own team and still was the youngest on it. Even if he's really good, the odds of finding competent people his age are really low. You don't want a team where they hold you back.

You're right,but didn't you think that he might be holding team of older people too? Everybody should start somewhere. Though you're right,for now he should learn to program and create games solo.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement