We are looking for members to join the Z1P UP Team !

Hello this is team Z1P UP we are looking for new members to join our team as we make different types of games , learn skills ranging from audio editing and production right up to cinematics and programming , we are looking for members from any status such as learing to advanced users . We are all friendly and help each other out on our Discord server maintained professionally and made with time and care , we are hoping to see you guys over soon to talk and make progress over on our Discord chat . 

The Team Founder Z1P UP 

Discord Chat : https://discord.gg/z9TrYc

Sounds great. I have done sfx and music for a few games, most noteably Jailbreak Island. PM me if you'd like to work together. 

All the best,

Hannah

hey i would love to join. I'm new to the community but would love to start with people that i can learn with as a team so if you are interested in contacting me my discord is, Kurupted#1206 i do some c# programming in unity and would love to learn more stuff!

Hey, that seems like a nice team you have. The invitation link is probably expired and I can't join discord, are you guys looking for other people?

I am studying CS part-time and love gaming in general. I know a couple of programming languages (not including c#, but I am learning it at school) and I use C and C++ at work. I can't say I have made a lot of progress with game programming but this semester I have a class about OpenGL. I always was interested in game programming and if there is a possibility to perhaps code on small projects together and help eachother giving reviews or suggestions, I would like to join :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Matuda
      Hello!
      Trying to create a physics puzzle game in my "free" time.
      So far it's going very steady, but slow.
      Hope to get some feedback from you!

Area 86 is a physics-based game, that lets you control a robot at a secret place in space.
      From simple item moving to custom imagined solutions with item picking, throwing, combining and activating!
      Explore & examine all possibilities each place has to offer and do your best to get further.
      But remember, each action has consequences and thus could break or make something unexpected.

Quick overlook of main features:
      Physics-based gameplay with no bugs or whatsoever Tasks that give you more clue on how to do things wrong Controllable robot who can be blamed for all consequences Includes more than 1 level and each level contains less than 12 possible tasks to complete [ not in free version ] Secret places and hidden objects for extra challenge  
      What can you find in the free downloadable version:
      One fully completable level with 6 tasks and 2 hidden special items to discover.
      From the task list, 2 are main tasks which you should complete to get further and then there are 4 other tasks that should challenge your thinking.
      One of the secret items is visible instant, but you need to figure out how to collect it, while the other special item is hiding.
      Another extra feature is visual hints, that should force your thinking of discovering features.

Download playable version for your system:

• By mister345
      Hi, I'm building a game engine using DirectX11 in c++.
      I need a basic physics engine to handle collisions and motion, and no time to write my own.
      What is the easiest solution for this? Bullet and PhysX both seem too complicated and would still require writing my own wrapper classes, it seems. 
      I found this thing called PAL - physics abstraction layer that can support bullet, physx, etc, but it's so old and no info on how to download or install it.
      The simpler the better. Please let me know, thanks!
    • By DaddyEso
      Hello there, I am a former player in the small, but dedicated community for the long dead MMO game Wind Slayer.

I have been looking to play the game for 7 years, and just assumed that someone else would come along and create a private server. Since I've been waiting about 4 years since the last time I heard any discussion about a private server, I figured I'd have to do this myself.

I have all of the game's files, I am looking for a team who would be willing to develop a private server. Already checked on the status of the game's IP and the developer (Hamelin) is a dead company, also; none of the former publishers (Outspark, and Ignited) exist either. So copyright concerns won't be an issue since the game isn't owned by any companies as of today.

Link to the game's files for anyone who's interested: http://download.cnet.com/Windslayer/3000-7540_4-10857324.html

(@Mods, I accidentally posted this before in the wrong section. Which is the reason for the double post.
      My apologies)

• By EvaBalikova
      One of the hamster-powered bosses we created for our fishbowl-powered medieval robots game Feudal Alloy.
       More info: WEB
      twitter
      facebook

• By DavidMT
      A team has a position open for a 3D artist and/or modeler.
      Excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a team remotely. Great chance to extend your portfolio Candidates, if successful have the chance to join the team permanently with entry-level financial benefits. Revenue Share What they expect
      Excellent communication skills Portfolio of previous work If you are interested please attach a CV and/or relevant works to jobs@iamdavidmt.com

• Popular Now