One week to Summer Baseball Challenge

Started by
8 comments, last by khawk 5 years, 7 months ago

This challenge has been quiet compared to previous ones. Do we have participants? :)

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement

Yep! Still working on it. :) Just had a lot of work stuff come up. I'll be posting something this weekend about my WIP.

Programmer and 3D Artist

I'm just finishing up the simulation code for my entry. It's going to be pretty basic as I had almost no time in August, and started on this last week. I posted a blog entry with my game screens.

Programmer and 3D Artist

I only aware of this challenge today T _ T.... I always check  Gamedev challenge "FORUM" for any new challenge... instead of  the "CHALLENGE" tab... If the challenge was announced here in the forum too... maybe many have joined and aware of it T__T

3 minutes ago, DexterZ101 said:

I only aware of this challenge today T _ T.... I always check  Gamedev challenge "FORUM" for any new challenge... instead of  the "CHALLENGE" tab... If the challenge was announced here in the forum too... maybe many have joined and aware of it T__T

You didn't get a notification from the Group when the Challenge was posted?

Admin for GameDev.net.

Sorry just got all the notification today T_T haven't logged in for the long time ... bu always lurking around ^_^y I will  logging-in from time to time from now on: - D

2 minutes ago, DexterZ101 said:

Sorry just got all the notification today T_T haven't logged in for the long time ... bu always lurking around ^_^y I will  logging-in from time to time from now on: - D

Maybe setup email notifications too. I get all my notifications directly emailed to me. :) You'll never miss another update!

Programmer and 3D Artist

I didn't get a notification about the challenge either.

I do get notifications for every reply or citation though.

This forum vs. group thing is really really not a good idea.

Edit: Shouldn't be member of a group be enough to get notified? I surely can't "follow" every new entry if I don't know there is a new entry.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

9 hours ago, Endurion said:

This forum vs. group thing is really really not a good idea.

The idea isn't necessarily the problem, but it looks like we need to improve the way it's implemented. 

Alternatively and as a temporary fix, follow the Challenges blog and the Forum. 

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement