Merry Christmas GD Lounge!

Started by
3 comments, last by benjamin1441 5 years, 4 months ago

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all had a good game-developing year! I haven't been posting as much recently, I have been busy coding on my project.

Does anyone know any tips how to get going again, the code compiles ok, but there is a bug problem, the vertices for the weapon are being drawn correctly, but it's displaying the wrong textures. The texturing command is glTexCoord2f, the textures that are being displayed are from the level surfaces rather than the weapon bitmap, ie the some of the skybox textures and some of the floor textures. It's a really weird bug! I wish I knew what is causing it.

Anyway, hopefully I'll figure out why it's happening. Have a great holidays everyone! :D

Advertisement

To all here in the Lounge, whatever you may celebrate or observe during this time of year, I hope that it's a happy one for you! And if you only take a holiday, then I hope that it's a restful and enjoyable one. ^_^

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

All the best Gamedev.net community. You guys rock. I remember being active here as a unique chance. I hope you will get the same vibe and hopefully tap it!

As for me, I'm still arranging some FPGA jokes SystemVerilog is such a great fun!

Previously "Krohm"

Haa! Fixed it! I now have a perfectly textured Quake 2 shotgun on my level! Take that Carmack. I'll take that as an early xmas present.

So just Merry Christmas everyone!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement